New from £39.999
Conversions from £18,999
Call us: 01643 703 283
Camelot VW Campervan Model
This makes it perfect for camping away from traditional campsite facilities or when travelling with children who may need the occasional bathroom stop en-route. It also comes in rather handy when you want to avoid going outside on those cold, blustery nights!
Whilst using a different layout to the other models, the Camelot still incorporates kitchen facilities with sink, hob and optional oven/grill, allowing you to cook warm meals throughout your travels.
This model utilises twin seat-beds which can be configured as two single beds or converted into a full double bed. The central column table also provides an excellent dining area for four people.
With the option of a rear elevating or high-top roof, the Camelot is a truly flexible campervan, allowing you to enjoy your camping adventures whilst providing you with the key comforts of home.
- Reimo rear elevating or high-top roof (colour-matched to vehicle).
- Two RIB 60cm seat-beds with two 3-point seatbelts (converts to two single beds or a double bed).
- Autohaus safety-tested seat fixing frame.
- Thetford C-200W cassette toilet.
- Camelot furniture (choice of colour) with ample storage, Tristone worktop & table.
- All seat upholstery in matching VW fabric with contrasting door cards.
- Passenger front seat fitted with swivel.
- Combination twin hob & sink with split smoke black glass lids.
- Fridge freezer 50ltr.
- Fresh water tank 30ltr with in-line pump.
- Fully ventilated gas locker with 907 camping gas.
- Carbon monoxide & smoke alarm.
- Tinted & fitted VW windows all round o/side front opening.
- Blackout curtains & cab silver screen.
- Fully soundproof, insulated, lined & trimmed.
- Safety flooring (choice of colour) with side-step & light.
- Removable cab area carpet.
- Mains 240v hook-up with RCD charger system, two double sockets with USB ports & hook-up cable.
- Control panel with split charger system 100amp AGM leisure battery.
- LED lighting & two 12v sockets.
- Autohaus logos & decals.
- Gas & electric safety certificates.
- User manual.
- VW sportline front splitter.
- Sport front lower diffuser.
- VW rear tailgate spoiler.
- Easy-fit elevating roof upgrade.
- Easy-fit elevating roof with panoramic opening canvas.
- Kenwood sat-nav radio upgrade.
- Flat 100w solar panel.
- VW or Reimo multi-rail.
- Fiamma F45 awning.
- Full leather interior.
- Webasto diesel air heater.
- Propex LPG system with hot air heater.
- Whale hot water system.
- Shower point.
- BBQ point.
- Stainless steel side-bars.
- VW bike rack for 4 bikes.
- Fiamma bike rack for 2 bikes.
- Alloy wheels 18”.
- VW lowering springs.
- Bio-pot cassette toilet.
- Detachable tow-bar.
- Parking sensors.
- VW mud-flaps.
The price for a Camelot conversion on a SWB is £18,495 Inc VAT.
Please note that this is the price to convert your new or used VW T5 – T6 transporter. Included in the price is a passenger single front seat with swivel. If you require a replacement single front seat and seat box there will be an additional £1,000 Inc VAT added to the total.
We’ve listed below guide prices for a Camelot campervan model. The conversion will be carried out on a brand new T6 transporter and will include all our key and standard features.
|SWB Conversion Only||£18,495|
|VW T6||110BHP||Startline||5-Speed Manual||Diesel||£39,999|
|VW T6||110BHP||Highline||5-Speed Manual||Diesel||£43,999|
|VW T6||150BHP||Highline||6-Speed Manual||Diesel||£45,999|
|VW T6||150BHP||Highline||DSG Automatic||Diesel||£48,999|
Latest Camelot VW Campervan Conversions
Here are our most recent Camelot VW conversions, to view a selection of photos, specs and much more click on a photo below.