Receptionist Administrator Vacancy In Minehead, Somerset
In order to meet the rising demand of our ever growing customer database, we have decided to expand our workforce and employ a Receptionist Administrator to help us run the office.
About The Role
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings. Salary will be discussed and based on experience/skill level.
Candidate Must Have
- Previous admin/receptionist experience.
- Confident telephone manner.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to manage/prioritise own work-load.
Tasks Will Include
- Meeting and greeting customers.
- Answering and forwarding phone calls.
- Sending and responding to email enquiries.
- Data entry.
- Completing and filing documents.
- General admin/reception duties.
- Sorting and distributing post.
Apply For The Position
If you feel that you have the skills required to apply for this role please email us a cover letter and a copy of your CV to: [email protected] or call us on: 01643 703 283 to have a chat and book an interview.