Qualified Caravan & Motorhome Engineer Vacancy In Minehead, Somerset
In order to meet the rising demand of our ever growing customer database, we have decided to expand our workforce and employ a Caravan and Motorhome Engineer to work in our busy workshop.
What We’re Looking For
- A full driving licence is required for this position.
- Previous experience in the Caravan and Motorhome industry is needed.
- NCC Caravan & Motorhome Service Award is essential.
- LPG qualification would be an advantage.
- Experience in the motor trade, engineering, plumbing, carpentry or electronics is preferred.
About The Role
This is a full time, permanent position, working Monday to Friday and Saturday mornings. Competitive salary will be discussed and based on experience/skill level. The main duties include:
- General fault finding and repairs.
- Habitation checks.
- Mobile call-out service.
- Damp repairs.
- Fitting of solar panels, bike racks, awnings and motor movers.
- Assisting the team on service’s/repair’s and detecting/diagnosing any additional faults for further repair.
- Completing work to a high standard in order to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Ensuring all Caravans and Motorhomes are safe when returned to the Customer.
Apply For The Position
If you feel that you have the skills required to apply for this role please email us a cover letter and a copy of your CV to: [email protected] or call us on: 01643 703 283 to have a chat and book an interview.
Please note: if you do not have the necessary qualifications and experience your application will not be considered.